Work At Sunnyside
Stokes – Part-Time Key Holder
- Provide impeccable customer service according to company standards
- Assist the team with marketing and visual presentation
- Execute price changes and prepare promotions according to the schedule established by the head office
- Receive, unpack and place merchandise in appropriate locations
- All other tasks as requested by the manager Requirements
- Enjoy working with the public
- Interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in a team
- Experience with the public would be an asset Benefits
- Participation in a monthly bonus plan
- Flexible schedule
- Contest for employees
- Special price for the purchase of products
- Continuous training and advancement possible.
Part Time Sales Rep. – Koodo Sunnyside Mall
At TELUS, you are part of a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Your passion for demonstrating our values and making a difference for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team helps drive our success.
- Competitive compensation, contests and incentives
- Flexible benefits
- Options for company matched pension and share purchase programs
- WorkPerks – discounts on products and services
- Career growth and development opportunities
- A chance to play an active role in giving back to your community
Thinking of taking your career at TELUS in a different direction? Then apply online today. This just might be the right move for you.
Closing Date: July 31st
Contact Information: Justin Poswiata – Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Online Here or drop off a resume in store
Now Hiring – Liquid Gold
Liquid Gold is seeking a food-loving employee with enthusiasm for learning all about our oils & vinegars.
Up to approx. 20 hours a week
Hours will vary and require flexibility but we are also flexible to accommodate.
If you enjoy cooking & meeting great customers (we seriously have the nicest customers!) in a fun and flexible environment, please drop off your resume in person or email to email@example.com or call 902-835-8809
Fresh New You
Fresh New You is looking for a part time sales associate.
Job Details: Must be 18+ and have completed grade 12; 15 – 25 hours a week. Must be available late afternoons, evenings, and weekends. The ability to work independently is needed Minimum retail experience required is 2 years. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication ability, excellent customer service skills, and common sense.
Hourly wage is $13.35 to $15 an hour range! Hours per week will vary. Apply in person to Fresh New You with an up-to date resume, and fill out an application.
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: When we hire the right person
Contact Info: Apply in person Mon-Sun between 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm at Fresh New You, ask for Dave or Cheryll
Do you have a passion for fashion? Do you love working with people?
Because We’re Hiring! Come join our team.
Give us your passion and enthusiasm to provide a first class Customer Experience.
We’ll provide a team environment, a great & fun experience with one of Canada’s top retailers and a 50% Associate Discount
Visit us today or contact us here